Another FREE Giveaway From Nights At The Game Table!
The Black Templars Are BACK!
“Bursting With Rules, Including Bespoke Detachment Abilities, Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Litanies Of The Devout, Relics, Crusade Rules, Special Characters, And Six Unique Unit Datasheets!”
Enter Our FREE Giveaway For A Chance To WIN A Brand New Black Templars Army Box Set
The Lucky winner will be selected at random and will receive the box and all its contents
Primaris Emperor’s Champion
A Redemptor Dreadnought
Black Templars Codex Supplement With John Blanche Cover Art
28 Black Templars Data Cards
Sheet Of 226 Waterslide Transfers Showing Templar “Iconography And Heraldry”
The Black Templars’ Revival Is Well And Truly Underway And You Could Own The Entire Set For FREE
SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL BELOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY
All Entries Must Be In Before The Timer Gets To ZERO
Copyright Nights at The Game Table 2021 All Rights Reserved
IMPORTANT: Earnings and Legal Disclaimers
This site is not part of, or endorsed by Warhammer 40k, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter or any social medial platform in any way. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. YOUTUBE and GOOGLE are trademarks of GOOGLE, LLC. SNAPCHAT is a trademark of SNAP, Inc.
TWITTER is a trademark of TWITTER, Inc.
Games Workshop is not affiliated or in any way promoting this giveaway or The Nights At the Game table LLC
Terms and Conditions & Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Nights at the Game Table Warhammer Challenge (the “Challenge”) is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or Canada who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of the Challenge. Employees of the Challenge sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies and third-party fulfillment agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Challenge is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in The Challenge constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Nights at the Game Table (“NIGHTS AT THE GAME TABLE” and/or “Company”), which are final and binding.
3. CHALLENGE PERIOD: Challenge period is between September 24, 12:00 AM EST, and September 30, 2021, 11: 59 PM HST.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Individuals must register for the Challenge by going to www.joinnightsatthegametable.com or email email@example.com and enter your name, telephone, number, and e-mail address, during the challenge period. Participants must be 21 years of age and provide NIGHTS AT THE GAME TABLE a valid email address. No purchase is necessary.
5. WINNER: NIGHTS AT THE GAME TABLE will randomly select the winner from all registrants. One Winner will be randomly selected from all participants. The winner will receive a Black Templars Army Set, which includes:
a. Primaris Marshal;
b. 10-Man Primaris Crusader Squad;
c. A Redemptor Dreadnought;
d. Black Templars Codex Supplement With John Blanche Cover Art;
e. 28 Black Templars Data Cards;
f. Sheet Of 226 Waterslide Transfers;
6. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Challenge constitutes an Individual’s consent to Company’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should any act of nature, political unrest, virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Company’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Challenge process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Challenge, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Company, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in The Challenge or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an participant from participating; (b) unauthorized human intervention in The Challenge; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of The Challenge or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in The Challenge or receipt of any prize. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering, if any, and participating in The Challenge, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. DISPUTES: THIS CHALLENGE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of, or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Challenge is Nights at the Game Table, LLC Clocated at 1150 Cleaveland Street, Suite 202, Clearwater, Florida 33755.
11. By participating, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.